She Has WINGS
23 year-old AmeriCorps VISTA Allison Creedman completed her year of service with us this month and has impacted our organization for years to come. She is positive and passionate, and has tackled every task assigned to her beyond expectations and with a smile. AmeriCorps VISTA is the national service program designed specifically to fight poverty.
Free Social Skills Beyond the Book bag.
Get ready for school the right way
Buying a backpack and stocking it with freshly sharpened pencils and brand new books is one of the ways to get kids ready for school. There are, however, other useful tools parents can provide their kids that go far beyond school supplies in a book bag.
We just love this Dell commercial featuring a creative and determined fifth grader named Annie, the girl who dreamed she could fly.
Pushing Capable College Students into the Working World
How WINGSLeaders are a bright part of the future
Over the last 16 years we’ve helped thousands of kids soar in school, life, and on to college and other promising endeavors.
School hasn’t even started and rising 1st grader ShaDawn is already impressing us with her WINGS savvy!
- Motley Rice
- Coastal Carolina Combined Federal Campaign
- The Arby's Foundation
Partners & Publicity
- We've teamed up with Lowcountry Live to film a reoccurring series "Tuesday's Child"
- Picked as a beneficiary of D.R.E.A.M.'s Back to School Campaign
- The Arby’s Foundation, in partnership with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign visited us with Arby’s lunch and fun activities on their Hungry For Happiness mobile tour
- We partnered with the Lowcountry Foodbank so that all 100 of our camp kids could get a free lunch for the week
- Moe's Southwest Grille, Kickin Chicken, and Jim ‘n Nick’s donated food for our training - we love you!