- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- WHY IT MATTERS
- IN THE NEWS
- Get In Touch
Communication between family members is extremely important in building healthy and loving relationships. Between sports practice, music lessons, running errands, packing lunches, and making sure that everyone is safe and sound, it can be hard to find the time to hold a meaningful conversation with your loved ones. However, conversations with your children are just as important as making sure their homework is done and the dishes are clean.
An easy time to strike up a discussion is during dinner time (just in time for the greatest meal of the year, Thanksgiving!). Whether you are sitting down around the table or eating to-go in the car, meal time is a great time to really get to know your children. Keep in mind that children are more likely to share their thoughts if they are talking about subjects that are interesting to them. Below are some questions to help you get the conversation started!
- Tell me the five best things about yourself.
- Who is your favorite superhero and why?
- What qualities make a good friend?
- What is the most enjoyable thing our family has done together this year?
- What kinds of things on TV and in movies make you laugh?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Do you like this post?