You can support our work through donated items or services.
We’re deeply grateful to those who provide pro-bono services, equipment, and supplies! These donated items and services help us stretch our pennies a little bit further.
- We are always in need of board games, academic kids, and program supplies. We also frequently need K-5 aged toys and prizes. During the week our kids earn tickets for positive behavior. Every Friday they get to use their tickets to purchase available prizes for the week. We’ve put together a wish list of specific items we need on Amazon. Shop Our Wish List >
- Athletic equipment for soccer, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball.
- $10, $25, or $50 Gift Cards for Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Gas, Chik-fil-A, or Olive Garden. We use these Gift Cards as awards for our part-time college students.
- School Uniforms – khaki pants or shorts and red, white, or navy collared shirts.
Please note, at this time we are not able to accept used items.
expertise and services needed
- Graphic design
- Copy-writing and editing
- Video Production
- Professional photography
- Catering for meetings and special events. Box lunches for meetings or “fun” food for special events with our kids like pizza, chicken fingers, and cupcakes.
- Event/meeting space in Charleston, SC that accommodates 100 for full-day training session in July/August.
We evaluate each gift-in-kind opportunity on a case by case basis. If you are interested in donating a service or item please contact us at email@example.com